Kashanehaye Man (2) - Framed poster
*Unit of Measurement: Inches*
Design by Erphan Malek
Erphan Malek's work consists of a collection of images, some of which are very tangible to the audience and convey shared experiences such as social relationships, love failure, fear, isolation, and loneliness, and others that are his personal experiences and feelings that perhaps few can find common ground.
In the ‘Kashanehaye man’ series, we see a combination of Iranian architecture, traditional designs, and a variety of forms. Faces that are woven into their birthplace and cannot be separated wherever they go. People who emigrate from their homeland and still belong to their homeland through their heart and cannot forget it. Lands which offer soul and character to their children. Homes that are the identity of every human being which make them unique and special.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia